Happy 2014!

Happy New Year everyone!!

The bf was a little worried about this sparkler here I think...

Again I was working today, but I made this wonderfully easy Jamaican lamb dish (recipe will follow later)...

 ...and also this lovely apple pie which was not as sweet as the one I made last year (recipe will also follow)

I hope this year will bring you much happiness, stay healthy and let's hope for more blogging this year. Coincidentally, this is my 500th post that I am writing here, that just HAS to be a good start of the year :) 
Cheers!!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year!! Lovely photos! And congrats on your 500th post. Hope 2014 brings all you wish for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus