20 Minute Tote Bag

Hello again everyone!
So far the new year is going well, am getting rid of all the backlog I have for blogging about stuff :) At Joann's last year, I found this super cute fabric which would be perfect for my shiny new yoga bag. Several months later and said bag still has to be made of course... In the mean time, however, my yoga teacher has gifted me a yoga bag as I kept on carrying the mat around without one, she is so sweet! So that means I have some more time in making my own bag with this fabric. 

As I wanted to give her a Christmas present also, I used the same fabric to make a tote bag for her. It didn't really make much sense to give her a yoga bag now did it? ;) I found this super handy tutorial on a 20 minute tote bag (which in reality of course took me a couple of hours as I am really not that fast at 11pm...) which I made for her with this fabric. The tutorial can be found HERE and comes complete with photo instructions. So handy! The end result is too cute as well, check it out:

One side of the bag, isn't this fabric the cutest?

I just love how the frog is doing all the yoga poses!

This fabric also comes with a girl mouse, but sadly that was sold out. My teacher really liked it which was great :) Now I just have to find some time to make the actual bag that I had planned!

Comments

  1. That fabric is just gorgeous!!! The perfect gift for a yoga teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus