Knitting and Stitching Show in Olympia (March 2013)

Hi all!
Not a tiny bit at all, I wanted to share some inspiration with you. I'm currently working on some fairly big projects so the updates are few and far between. Soon I will need some more small instant gratification projects! LOL. But in the meantime I wanted to share these pics of some gorgeous quilts at the Knitting and Stitching show back in March:

Artsy dresses on display

Fun seasonal people quilt

Super impressive mini-block quilt

Check out how tiny those squares are!

This one was just too funny!

By far my favourite quilt in the display. So very impressive!

I nearly bought this cross stitch pattern, it is so gorgeous! Maybe after I finished my current one though, one step at a time!
Of course I had to be a few things as well, but I was good. Only bought some FQs, ribbon, wool, and purple seam rippers! Those are definitely the best purchase of the day :)

Even though this post is from the show in March, the quilts there were just amazing and I really wanted to show them to you. I havent started yet on any projects with the new purchases (beside some knitting but somehow the tension is all wrong) but once they're done I will of course post them!

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous quilts! Just love that seasonal people one - and your favourite one too! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple seam rippers! That's got to be best purchase ever!
    I love the artsy dress in the middle (I want to have that in my room, just for inspiration!)and the running hens are just hilarious!
    I have a book on how to make the impressive looking flower shapes. They are made of three colours in six triangles that already provide two thirds each of the six shapes all round each hexagon. Hope that makes sense.
    I can see you making the dragon embroidery!
    Thanks for the post, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus